Our lavender oil (Lavandula officinalis) is a natural essential oil that has a strong flavor and aroma, useful for flavoring or aromatherapy. It is gluten/sugar free and highly concentrated, so use sparingly.
Some of its many uses:
- When using in aromatherapy it is best known for its calming effects. Because of its healing properties, apply to cuts to speed healing, reduce scarring, and relieve pain.
- Repels insects
- Use in cleaning, home chores and laundry
- Helps relieve headaches when applied to temples
- Rub a few drops between toes to treat athletes foot fungus or combine a few drops with Epsom salts for a foot soak
- Use Lavender oil for nail fungus
- Put a drop under your nose to help relieve sinus congestion
Contains: Natural Approved for use as a flavoring by FDA.
Usually ships within 48 hours.